Types of FOILS for AUTOMOTIVE
- Smooth/patterned LD-PE foils and sheets are produced by extrusion technology – in black and coloured versions, in single / double-sided pattern Basic parameters: thickness 0.7 – 3 mm; width 160 – 1300 mm. Delivered in rolls (50 – 130 m) or blank (300 – 2000 mm) depending on the thickness and material – according to customer requirements.
- Foils from TPO…….
- Anti-slip EVAC foils – smooth or single-sided patterned, adhesive foils (with adhesive surface) are produced by extrusion technology from ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer (EVAC). EVAC foil is available in natural (milky) or coloured. (car mats) Basic parameters: thickness 0.8 – 2.0 mm; width 400 – 1000 mm, blank length 400 – 1300 mm. The foils are weldable.
- Protective PET sheets are made by extrusion from polyethylene glycol terephthalate and are intended primarily as floor protection against mechanical and liquid damage. The boards are supplied in natural finish, with a patterned (face) side and a back side coated with anti-slip lacquer. The mat has rounded corners.
Overview of FOIL APPLICATIONS FOR AUTOMOTIVE
Automotive plastics are used in various automotive parts such as bumpers, seats, upholstery products, dashboards, inner and outer lining
- LD-PE foils and sheets for car splashguards (car mud flaps, dirt traps), seals
- EVAC foil + TPO foil – car mats, car trunk liners
- Protective PET sheets and EVAC anti-slip foils for car trunka