|Finish||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length(m)|
|LDPE Type 1231||Smooth||0.4 – 2.5||190 – 350||25 – 125|
|Designed||1.0 – 2.5|
Colour distinction of warning foils according to their use
- Foil colour must be selected according to the type of the conduit indicated.
|Red||Heavy current (power) cables||Blue||Railway safety and communication cables|
|Orange||Communication cables, cable ducts||Green||Heat distribution systems (duct free)|
|Yellow||Gas line pipes||Brown||Long distance distribution systems of combustible liquids|
|White||Water mains||Black||Long distance distribution systems of combustible hydrocarbon liquid gases|
- Colour – red as a standard colour, other colours based on customer requirements .
- Smooth or one-sided or two-sided pattern.
- Possibility of micro-perforation.
- Possibility of ink-jet printing, or die-cutting theme (such as Flash).
- Leaflet Fatra warning foils