PROCESSING INTERNAL / EXTERNAL RE-GRANULATE
One of the reasons for using secondary raw materials (plastic waste) is their economic advantage brought about by reduced material exigency and generally lower prices of inputs – recycled products/re-granulates.
Using a higher amount of recycled product in products as an alternative to primary resources usually means the final price is less, making the eventual products more competitive in the market.
- Our new regranulation line features the latest technological advances, thereby contributing to protection of the environment: re-granulation significantly reduces environmental impact.
- Fatra produces re-granulates for injection moulding, blow moulding, and extrusion on modern re-granulation lines.
- Based on customers’ requirements, we can produce re-granulates with the required melt flow index and in various colours, including re-granulates supplemented with filler compound.
- Colouring of the re-granulate or supplementation with additives directly in the production process
- Analysis of regranulate properties in the internal laboratory; certificates for deliveries
- We process internal and external waste.
- We offer plastic waste processing from the materials PP, PE, PP/PE and EVAC.
- We buy plastic waste
- We buy all the following materials in all displayed forms:
|PE, PP, PP/PE, EVAC
|Foils, rolls, bales
Foils, non-conforming parts, etc.
For more information, please go to our website: www.fatra-regranulace.cz/en
Polyethylene waste is classified as “other waste” pursuant to the Act on Waste. Clean waste can be recycled. Waste unsuitable for recycling can be burnt in waste incinerators approved for this purpose or sent to landfill facilities. Contaminated waste must be disposed of depending on the contaminant type in accordance with the Act on Waste.